Packing Moving Boxes For You
If you aren’t a fan of packing your own moving boxes, then don’t panic, because we can take care of that for you. From wrapping everything safely and strategically planning boxes, to getting those boxes to your new home and unpacking them, to packing your boxes and storing them in a storage unit for you until you are ready to move into your new place, we can do it all.
Not sure that you need the full-service packing moving boxes option from our moving company Tampa? We can work with you to do whatever makes you comfortable. If you love packing but hate unpacking, just let us know and we’ll fill in the gaps. If you hate packing but love unpacking, we can help with that too! It’s all about making you feel comfortable and making your move as smooth as possible.
If you’re looking for office movers Tampa recommends, we can help you there too! From providing your boxes to getting you relocated, you just have to give us a call.
Packing Moving Boxes We Can Provide
We notice that many of our clients who pack their own moving boxes just use one type of box. Here at Big Boys Moving and Storage, we have a wide selection of moving box styles that make moving much easier and less time-consuming.
How can box styles make moving easier? Well, imagine unpacking a hanging closet type of box filled with clothes versus unpacking a regular square box stuffed with folded and semi-folded clothes. Which do you think is going to save you the most time?
We don’t just have the hanging closet type box for you to use though, we have a huge range of boxes and moving supplies.
- Wardrobe Box (24 x 21 x 48) – Clothes on hangers can be taken directly from your closets and hung in a wardrobe box. This eliminates the need to iron or clean your clothes after the long move is completed. This is the fastest and easiest way to cut time off your unpacking process and void having to iron everything you own once you move! We include two for your use on every move and we can bring more upon special request.
- Mirror/Picture Box – These boxes are specially designed to protect mirrors, paintings, and other small valuable objects. Rather than just wrapping up mirrors or pictures and traveling with them when they could get punctured, we use picture and mirror boxes to keep everything “extra” safe. That means no broken mirrors and protection for your artwork investments.
- Dish-Packs (18 x 18 x 28) – These are extra strength boxes used to protect fragile items such as dishes, china, glassware, figurines and other small valuables. They are the perfect way to move dishes while eliminating the risk of breakage that happens often with china packed in traditional moving boxes.
- Large Box (24 x 18 x 18) – These are used for lightweight bulky items such as linens, blankets, towels, and lampshades. The perfect way to keep these items clean and secure during your move, when you get to your new home you simply have to unpack and put them in their place.
- Medium Box (18 x 18 x 16) – These are best suited for pots and pans, kitchen utensils, stereo equipment, shoes, toys, clothes and small appliances. Not so large that you pack them to dropping or breaking point, but large enough to carry plenty, these boxes are a must have for any move.
- Small Box (16 3/8 x 12.5 x 12.5) – These are used to pack heavy items such as books, records or tools. When it comes to those extra heavy items it’s important not to overload boxes or they will break and your items will get damaged. That’s why we encourage you to use these small boxes instead!
- Mattress/Box Spring Carton – These boxes keep your beds clean and scuff-free. The cartons are available in various sizes to suit your needs. Many homeowners use nothing but blankets to cover their mattress or boxspring when they move, but we prefer using these boxes to keep your bedding clean and intact!
Other Packing Supplies You Might Need
In addition to packing moving boxes, we have the other necessary supplies that you need for a smooth move including:
Heavy Duty Tape
This tape will seal boxes, cartons, and other packages.
This is important to protect delicate and fragile items.
Need Help Packing Moving Boxes or Finding the Right Moving Boxes For You?
Complete our short form below or call us now at Big Boys Moving and Storage 727-773-8111 or 813-936-2699 for an instant FREE moving quote.